Triathlon Training Camps
ENJOY TRIATHLON TRAINING IN AMAZING LOCATIONS UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF OUR EXPERIENCED COACHING TEAM
Taking you to iconic triathlon destinations
Training camps are a great way to train hard with like minded athletes and progress at your own level of fitness and strength. Having the expertise of coaches on hand every day to give advice and training tips to help take your performance to the next level.
Who are our training camps for?
Tri Something run’s numerous camps each year escaping to idyllic destinations for some great triathlon focused training. Camps are aimed at a variety of abilities as daily sessions are targeted accordingly and groups are formed depending on ability unless the camp is advertised with a specific target audience in mind. Coaches ensure that everyone gets the most out of their time away.
What to expect from a Tri Something Training Camp (example below – camps may vary)
- Friendly atmosphere for ALL ability levels.
- Maximum athlete to coach ratio of 7:1.
- Individual and group feedback on swim, bike and run sessions.
- Plenty of opportunity to spend time talking through specifics with the coaching team.
- A mixture of hard training sessions with easier endurance based work along with technique sets, but always with a good reason “WHY” you are doing what you are doing.
- Education on Tri Something methodology.
- Most days consist of 3-6 hours of training, you can of course opt out or sessions. The week is tailored to your current fitness level so you will be advised to do less (or more!) if the coaches feel it is applicable to your current ability, goals and fitness.
- Equipment and nutrition advice as required.
- Sunshine! Well ok, we cant promise, but its more than likely.
If you would like any further information regarding our training camps, don’t hesitate to get in touch.